Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Looking east

Konnichiwa!

It has been nearly two weeks since I haven't been well. I have not fully recovered although I have to say things are somewhat improving. I don't have any fever anymore but the cold bug is still persistent. This bugging cold however is not slowing me down. I didn't take any day off from work as I find resting at home makes me rather restless.

Fortunately, there's plenty of action going on at this point in time - and I'm not talking about the coming election process.

One of the latest development is that I have begun learning a new language. As it is, I am bilingual with fairly good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. I also have very basic knowledge in Arabic. I can understand standard Arabic when it is spoken, but that's about it. Now, I have started learning Japanese. Pretty interesting language this. It takes a while to get the hang of this language, but given time and hard work, I think I'll manage, insya-Allah.

So don't be surprised when you see Japanese words or phrases in my blog entries.

No comments: