Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facebook vs. blog

It has been a while, hasn't it? It's ironic really. My starting page every time I open my browser is my blog. I get online everyday, and yet I don't blog as often as I used to be. It's not that I don't have anytime to jot down. It's not that I've run out of ideas. It's just that I'm starting to think that blogs are becoming obsolete... by Facebook.

I also notice that most of my blogger friends who have Facebook accounts are also slowing down on blogging. (I am guilty for introducing Facebook to many of my blogger friends). Only those who are still "uninfected" by Facebook seem to still be actively blogging. I wrote on this in September last year, that Facebook is actually "killing" some of the activities that we do in the past.

I won't stop blogging though. But I won't be blogging as often as I used to.

1 comment:

3p4h said...

Me too... Im blogging an FBing. =)