Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A rock and a hard place

I know, I know.

I haven't been blogging of late. And this blog seems more like a travel blog than anything else. It's not that I don't want to blog and pour my thoughts out. Instead, I don't feel like blogging. When I blog, I tend to write things matter-of-factly. And my thoughts these past few weeks have been so cynical and downright blunt, that I felt that I have to refrain from sharing my thoughts. I don't want to cross the line between professional opinion and personal opinion. I wanted to let things cool down a bit.

Well, things are quiet lately. But that doesn't mean that I am happy with some things. There are certain days that I feel like I am trapped between a rock and a hard place.

I will soldier on nonetheless. And given the opportunity, I will blog.

The ink in my pen has yet to dry. There are still plenty left to write about.

No comments: