Search Engine

Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Destination Bandung

It has been a while, over a year to be exact. In just over twelve hours time, insha-Allah, I will be travelling again. This time to Bandung, Indonesia for a conference hosted by Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Gunung Djati (UIN SGD). I did not travel overseas during my first year of service, but now, just under two months into my second year, I will be going overseas for the first time as a university academician.

Truth be told, I am not sure what to expect. This is my second Indonesian trip. The first trip was over a decade ago, and it was to Padang in Sumatera. I will be in Bandung from Monday and will be returning to Malaysia on Thursday.

If I have the opportunity, I will be updating my blog and Facebook page from Bandung.

No comments: