Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

222nd post

This is TeropongSkop's 222nd post...

...and I don't really have much to blog about.

Unlike previous weeks, this week thus far has been uneventful, hence nothing worth blogging about. Having used the word "uneventful," it does not mean however that things are not hectic. There are plenty of things that need to be done, and truth be told, the "uneventful state of things" helps in getting these things done.

And this also helps me to catch up on some reading, both the academic stuff and the more leisurely stuff. I actually sat down and finished a 300 plus-page book in one night cover to cover - something I haven't done in ages. And it feels good, well... at least my brain felt good.

Signing off until the next entry. This is the 222nd post of TeropongSkop - the entry that is supposed to be "nothing much."

No comments: