Search Engine

Followers

Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's not the end

Three days ago, my wife and I received letters from Universiti Malaya informing us of the dates of our respective convocation ceremony. My wife will be receiving her Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Science Education on the 8th of August, while I'll be receiving my Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Philosophy of Science on the next day.

These master degrees that both of us are getting are our third. My wife already has her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry as well as her Diploma of Education (Dip.Ed.) in Science Education from the same university, while I have my B.Sc. in Chemistry and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Glasgow.

Looking forward to the convocation. Whatever it is, this convocation does not mark the end to one's pursuit of knowledge. After all, as the Prophet SAW reminded us, learning is a life-long process. It doesn't stop when you graduate.

1 comment:

kechi said...

tunggu sat.. nnt saya plak buat mba... ada rezeki.. tgk laa.. bln 9 kaa...