Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eid mubarak


I will be offline for almost 10 days because of the Eidul-Fitr celebration. It's not that I can't get online, but for a change, I don't want to. After all, Eid is a time for family, relatives and friends. I'll be going back to my hometown with my family on Saturday, insya-Allah and will be back the following Saturday.

In the meantime, may I take this opportunity to wish one and all a joyous and happy Eidul-Fitr. Let us celebrate this occassion in the true sense of the word, and not just indulge ourselves with food and drink and television. Go out, visit your relatives and friends, rekindle memories and restrengthen the bond of brotherhood.

For those who are going to drive, allow me to remind myself and everyone reading, drive safely. Let us celebrate this Eid with happiness and laughter, and not sadness and tears.

Eid Mubarak.

No comments: