Search Engine

Followers

Friday, September 29, 2006

Quiet Ramadhan... NOT!

Back when I was working with IKIM, Ramadhan was usually busy with invitation for talks (usually Kuliah Zuhur) at various agencies, departments and companies. Now that I've moved on, I am no longer doing those talks.

But lo and behold, I find myself doing a lot of writing, from the academic to the semi-academic to the literary. I have finalised my PhD proposal which would be submitted to Universiti Malaya next week. I have been invited to publish academic and semi-academic books for a publisher which shall remain nameless for the time being. I am also sketching plots for three novels, though I'm unsure when can I actually sit down to write them.

And here I thought I was going to have a quiet, uneventful and free Ramadhan this year. How naive of me to think that.

No comments: