Search Engine

Followers

Friday, September 22, 2006

Temporary disconnected

I had an unfortunate turn of events on Wednesday afternoon. My trusted laptop met with an accident. I was shifting some furniture at the office because of a small leakage in my room. Unfortunately, the table that I was moving accidentally knocked the laptop down to the floor. As a result, the laptop's LCD is now broken. I need to get it replaced, but the price is too expensive for me at this point in time.

At the moment, I'm sharing my wife's laptop, but I won't be bringing it to the office. I'll also be transferring the data from my laptop's hard drive so that I can work on my wife's laptop when need be.

But this also means that I won't be able to be online as frequent as I'd like. Which also means that I may not be able to update my blogs as often as before. *Sigh*

1 comment:

kechi said...

care to buy one at loyat.. or http://forum.lowyat.net.. murah..