Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guess who just found his way back?

Okay, I admit.

I was gone longer than I should have. And for that, I beg for your forgiveness. My deepest appreciation to those who have dropped by this blog, in spite of the lack of activity here for the past three weeks or so.

My absence has been due to a number of reasons. Chief among these is my health. I have been unwell ever since the end of Aidilfitri. The high fever that hit me a couple of weeks ago was perhaps the worst in my life. That, and a few anxiety attacks, really put me out of commission for quite some time.

In any case, I am back alhamdulillah. Let's hope that I'm back for the long haul although I cannot promise a daily update.

It's good to be back though!

2 comments:

arsaili said...

salam bro...glad to see you back to blogging. Dah sihat betul ker ni? take a very good care of yourself...

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam saudara,
Terima kasih kerana sudi menjengah ke sini lagi. Saya belumlah 100% sihat tetapi alhamdulillah, sudah boleh kembali aktif di dalam dunia siber. :-)