Search Engine

Followers

Monday, November 26, 2007

How will this story end?

Every story has an ending. And every year has an end as well.

We are now coming towards the end of 2007. Perhaps it is timely to evaluate how 2007 has been. Has it been good? Has it been bad? Has it been so-so?

What does 2008 have in store for us?

A new beginning? A continuation of the same old routine? New excitement? Or nothing new?

For me, the end of 2007 sees me at a crossroad of sorts. Which route will I take? The road less travelled perhaps?

Alas, this story is far from over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious, what "crossroad of sorts" are you experiencing at the moment? Some projects in the coming year?

You have just set me off thinking of the need to reflect on what I have achieved this year and how much more to go. It's time for new year resolutions.

arsaili said...

salam bro...baru sedar dh sampai hujung thn dah..umm there are so many thing i need to deal with. I hope you r doing ok...whatever always keep on the straight path...escape d crossroad..ehehe

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Temasik_Temagi: The "crossroad of sorts" bit will be revealed when the time is right. And yes, it is time for new resolutions.

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam saudara Arsaili, don't worry... I won't stray from the straight path. The crossroad I refer to has to do with making decisions.