Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Missing

I have been pretty quiet lately that I seem to be missing from the blogosphere. While I do check in on my friends' blogs on almost a daily basis, I wasn't in the mood to do much blogging myself. Not that there's nothing to blog. It's just that I have not been well for the past couple of weeks. It has been one thing after another. Two weeks ago, it was gastritis. Last week it was the combo of cold and cough.

This week, it's high fever. I went to give a lecture on organ donation at Hospital Ampang yesterday afternoon. Things went pretty well until I got home. I noticed my temperature went up at around 9.30 pm. This morning when I went to see the doctor, my temperature stood at 38.8 degrees Celcius and my blood pressure was pretty low - 85/60.

So I guess these are just some signs telling me to take things easy. I will return when things improve healthwise.

3 comments:

arsaili said...

salam..moga cepat sembuh..

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

no wonder. been wondering. get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you recuperate speedily!