Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The things I do...

Reading the title of this post, reminds me of that Tom Hanks' movie.

Anyhow, just to share what I'm currently submerging myself into.
  1. Editing a book on biodiversity for the Malaysian Biotechnology Information Centre (MABIC) and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (NRE).
  2. Writing the profile for Yayasan Ilmuwan.
  3. Working on the final draft of my 8-year old novel, now renamed "Stigma" (originally entitled "Ombak Senja").
  4. Plotting for my first tv drama script, tentatively entitled "Zuriat".

It seems that the things I do requires a lot of sitting down in front of my trusted laptop. Just hope my eyesight doesn't suffer.

1 comment:

marisa said...

gudluck on your novel! Lemme know when it's coming out! ..Pakai lah banyak eye-mo!