Search Engine

Followers

Monday, November 27, 2006

Same topic different station

I knew about this some time last week, but decided to keep it to myself until it is confirmed. Tomorrow at 12 p.m., I'll be appearing live on Wanita Hari Ini over at TV3. The topic of discussion? With me as guest, one can easily hazard a guess that the topic would be organ donation. This will be my third appearance on tv this month talking on the same issue. Only difference this time is that I won't be alone as I'll be one of 3 panels, one of whom is Datin Dr. Lela Yasmin Mansor of the National Transplant Resource Centre (NTRC).

So, what can I say more? Just stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh hello - how do you expect working ppl like us to watch you at 12pm? *lol*

Why dun you just start your own chat show with a series of topical issues? *lol*...

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hehehe... I didn't get to watch myself as well, if it's any consolation... *lol*

Ermm.. my own talk show? Wouldn't that give people nightmares?