Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Strange week this

It's already Thursday and I've been having a strange feeling throughout the week.

I just got back from RTM after doing another live talk show discussing the issue of organ donation. I felt today's programme was better compared to last Friday's. After that, I was interviewed on the same issue for a news item to be featured in RTM's news.

I'm already in the office and there are tonnes of things in my head at the moment. I'm helping MARDI and MABIC organising a seminar in conjunction with MAHA on the 21st of this month. I have also been invited to chair a session during an international conference on ICT and Islam organised by IIUM on the 22nd.

Aside from those things, I am also juggling several other things at the same time, ranging from office work to family and personal matters.

I am also somewhat affected by the news that has become the headlines of all newspapers as well as tv and radio news programmes. It is difficult (not just for me apparently) when you actually know the person being highlighted.

Also, out of the blue, I managed to trace a number of my classmates during secondary school who are now scattered all across the world.

Strange week indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ni pasal kes model mongolia tu ke? abang kenal ke penganalisa politik tu?

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Siapa tu?

Anonymous said...

oowh...tak kenal la tu..hehe