Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One year as a blogger

It's already after midnight, so officially it's already the 28th of March. I would have preferred to have this blogged on the 27th, but alas it was not meant to be. I got tied up with so many things today, and I was in Shah Alam for most of the day that I wasn't able to blog. Even if I was at the office, things were not conducive. The whole office is like a warzone because of the presence of workers doing some renovation work. I just couldn't focus with the noise, smoke and dust.

Anyhow, the 27th of March marks the first anniversary of TeropongSkop the blog. This is the blog's 180th post.

I've gained new friends, renewed friendship with old ones, and most importantly, the blogging experience has enabled me to better myself in more ways than one. Thank you for the support given, and insya-Allah I will continue blogging for as long as possible.

No comments: