Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Can someone explain?

This is something for the X-Files or Twilight Zone...

I am in the middle of collecting articles from writers for a new book I'm co-editing with my boss. To my dismay, I seem to be having some problems with my e-mail. I can't seem to receive e-mails with attachments if the sender's e-mail addresses are from Universiti Malaya and Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. However, I don't seem to have any problems with other people working at other places.

What bothers me (as well as the senders) is that the e-mails sent are not received, and the sender did not get a delivery failure notification. So, where in the cyberworld did the e-mails disappear to?

Could anyone enlighten me? Or better still, does anyone know how to rectify this ridiculously annoying problem?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you can find the answer in Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time. *lol*

Anonymous said...

this thing sometimes happens if the sender uses Exchange/Outlook and the recipient Lotus Notes.

nussbaumen, schweiz