Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Advanced promo

This may be a bit early, but I figured what the heck...

If everything goes as scheduled, come June 2008, my second novel with the working title of Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba (roughly translated as "Transgenesis: Whispering Woods) will be in bookstores nationwide. The sci-fi novel is currently in the final stages of editing and as soon as I get to see the cover, I'll put it up in this blog for all to view.

I hope that when this novel comes out, it will be well-received by the readers. And if it does get a decent enough reception by readers, rest assured that I already have a sequel in mind. [Actually, I plan to make Transgenesis a series chronicling the adventures of the main character - a special girl named "Flora"].

What's the story about? Well, I have given a teaser before. I am not at liberty to divulge the details as yet, but I will when the time is right.

So, stay tuned for further updates on this.

No comments: