Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The little things in life

Sometimes, we tend to forget the little things we have in life. I was up north in my hometown for almost a week during the first week of the school holidays. It has been almost half a year since I was there, and I seem to have forgotten certain little pleasures that are there.

Just imagine, nasi lemak sold at RM0.60 and teh tarik at RM0.70 a glass. You know, I had to ask the mak cik selling the nasi lemak twice, just to be sure that I heard the price right. Tell me, where can you get that kind of pricing here in KL? It's not just the prices are low, they taste better too.

And the life there is so relaxed compared to the fast-paced hectic life in KL. I am not complaining about my life here in the city, but I do miss these little things from my hometown.

No comments: