Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Destination: Kuala Terengganu

I will be outstationed from tomorrow till Friday. It has been a while since I have been away for an outstation trip, so I'm really in two minds. While I look forward to the workshop on organ donation organised by the Ministry of Health in Kuala Terengganu, at the same time I feel a bit tired to travel.

Oh, well. Nothing that keropok lekor Losong can't fix.

Hopefully I can update the blog from the east coast. I'll be bringing my laptop along, and if time permits, I'll be sure to put up a couple of new entries from there.

2 comments:

JIE said...

Salam Kelana,

Kepok Lekor Losong, absolutely yummy! Terlioq dah ni hehehe :-)

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam Jie... Hehehe... have fun in Bandung. Wonder if they have kepok lekor there?