Search Engine

Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sad news

I was taken aback when I read this piece of news sent by one of my former classmates through e-mail to my batch's mailing list. Our alma mater's current principal, Puan Azizah Rasol, lost her eldest son on the first day of Ramadhan. Her son was 27 years old, and drew his last breath at Hospital Kuala Lumpur.

Upon receiving the e-mail, I immediately called up one of my former teachers to verify the news. It is unfortunate that we only found about this sad news today. While Puan Azizah never actually taught me, I know her quite well way back when I was in school and she was teaching Form Six.

On behalf of my friends, I would like to offer our deepest condolences to Puan Azizah and her family.

Al-Fatihah!

[This is unfortunately the third death in the month of Ramadhan that I have blogged about].

No comments: