Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Writing mode

Somehow, last night, I managed to switch on my writing mode. Currently I am having fun writing - both my PhD thesis as well as the sequel to Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba, and a few other things in between.

The first chapter of the thesis is looking good. Coincidentally, I spoke to my supervisor yesterday and she is looking forward to the write-up. She wants me to send whatever I have to her next month.

The first chapter of Transgenesis 2 (working title) is also looking good. The original novel has been receiving very positive vibes from online commentators. So, I need to up the ante and deliver a story worthy for a sequel. How do I describe this sequel? Well, if Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba is "Batman Begins", then Transgenesis 2 I hope will be "The Dark Knight". Tall order, I know, but one has to set high standards.

And soon, I will resume writing Fikri's memoir, Echoes of My Heart. I have not been able to focus properly on this previously, but I have cleared my schedule to make sure that this memoir is completed very soon.

No comments: