Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Article in the paper

Yesterday, after blogging on the issue of the privatisation of IJN, I had this nagging urge to write a proper newspaper article on the same subject. I finished writing the article in about half an hour before sending it to a friend for comment and proofreading. After that, I e-mailed the article to Utusan Malaysia.

I didn't actually expect the article to be published since many are commenting on the same issue. So imagine my pleasant surprise when I received the following text message from Sister Salina in IJN:
Thanx 4 ur comment on d IJN SDarby, as d IJN pioneer i m touched 2 know that publics care about us [sic]
The article is published in today's edition of Utusan Malaysia, and the online version can be read here.

No comments: