Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tagged by Izza

It has been quite a while since I was last tagged. Yesterday, I found out that Izza Aripin had tagged me. Fortunately it's not one of those tags with a long list of questions. So, to honour the tag, I'll try my best not to disappoint.

1. Do you think you are hot?
Not in this air-conditioned room, I'm not.

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.3. Why do you like that picture?
I like silhouettes.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Saturday evening.

5. The last song you listened to?
Ramli Sarip's "Bukan Kerna Nama".

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Breathing.

7. What name would you prefer besides this?
My pen name, Amir Husaini.

Tag 5 people.
(i) Liyana
(ii) Arsaili
(iii) Farah
(iv) Xarafatima
(v) Zaki

8. Who is no. 1?
My little sister.

9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
She has recently tied the knot with Azdi.

10. Say something about no. 5.
I've never met Zaki in person. Got to know him from my sister's blog. He's my sister's senior at the International Islamic University of Malaysia. He's in his final year of studies doing biomedical science. He hails from Kuala Langat. He likes wearing pink or orange t-shirts. He likes travelling and photography. He has an interesting sense of humour that I enjoy... which is why I frequent his blog.
[How's that for information on someone whom you haven't met?]

11. How about no. 4?
She is a budding novelist who has just published her first novel, Virus L.

12. Who is no. 2?
He is a good friend who is currently pursuing his PhD in Australia. All the best in writing up your thesis!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

alemek. kena tag lagi. adoi~ lama dah tak buat tag ni :D

alemek lagi! ade plak description pasal diriku.. adoi adoi... mahap bang kacau adik abang selalu. ahahaha~ :P

thanks for the tag. kalo rajin saye buat k.. :D

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hehehe Zaki, buat jangan tak buat. :-)

JIE said...

Salam kelana,

no tags *sigh*

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam Jie,
I wanted to tag you initially, but I was worried that you might be busy as indicated in your blog.
There will be other tags though, believe you me. :-)

Xara said...

Alahai, baru je buat tag ni tempohari. Ni nak kena buat lagi ke? Huhu.

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hehe Xara.. simple tag jer tu.