Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mystery of the growing sandals

What is it with me and mysterious incidents?

I went to the masjid for my Maghrib prayer. I left my sandals at one of the entrance. After the prayer, I got out and slipped into my sandals. Then I realised, my sandals are two size bigger than they should be. I wear Size 6. The sandals that I left the masjid with are Size 8.

Weird (or as a dear friend likes to spell it, wierd)!

I entered the masjid using an entrance that is rarely used. So there were not that many shoes/sandals/slippers left at that particular entrance. (Interestingly, this entrance is not the usual one that I would use). When I left, my sandals were exactly where they were supposed to be, but strangely enough, the size was wrong. Same sandals, same design, same brand... but different size?

How could it be?

Either my sandals grew in size, or a more logical explanation that I can think of is that someone else uses the same kind of sandals (only with a bigger size), and entered the masjid using the same rarely used entrance, and mistakenly left wearing my sandals.

But what are the odds of that happening? Pretty much slim, I would say.

4 comments:

JIE said...

Salam kelana,

Omigod, have ur feet shrunk?? *gasp!*

Hehehe :-)

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam Jie,

Last I checked, my feet are still the same size. :-)

Anonymous said...

huwakakakaaka

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Enigma sungguh...