Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It could be worse

Imagine sitting in front of the computer. Imagine you were sending a very important e-mail. Imagine that your e-mail needed to be sent urgently.

Now imagine, just as you were about to push the "send" button, the Internet connection went off.

I guess that's the story of my life lately. Things go wrong at the wrong time. It's part of life's many challenges. And I keep telling myself, it could be worse.

The whole office had an Internet disruption this afternoon. One of my staff checked with the Internet provider and we were told that there is indeed a problem with the connection. And the problem is in Merbok in Kedah. And somehow, in this small borderless world, Kuala Lumpur is also affected.

Oh, well. As some might say, "Sabar aje lah..."

No comments: