Search Engine

Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Misdirected message

I had a good laugh yesterday.

At around 6 p.m., while having a discussion with a colleague at the office, I received the following text message from a friend:
Syg... I kat ofis skrg. TC.
[Honey, I'm at the office now. Take care]

Upon reading the text message, I realised that my friend had misdirected the message to me. I had a good laugh when I confronted him with the message. And he was very much embarassed, to say the least. He explained that he had wanted to send the message to a special someone whose name also starts with the letter 'S'.

Moral of the story? Check that you have the right receipient before sending your SMS or MMS.

P.S. I don't mind getting misdirected SMS or MMS. They serve as light-hearted entertainment for a workaholic like me.

1 comment:

Izza Hani said...

wahahaha....kalau Yang Arif tahu, pasti dlm court dia sentiasa tersenyum mcm Joker...wahahaah