Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And the Oscar goes to...

I think I just had the best laugh in years.

I was surfing at my publisher's website, and lo and behold, they have come up with a trailer to promote my second novel, Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba. I was told by my editor, Mat Jan, when I called him up that the short film was shot last Saturday at Ulu Yam.

I must commend Mat Jan's enthusiasm alongside the guys at PTS for this endeavour that I really, really appreciate. I enjoy their sense of humour in this short film, and I hope you will too.



I may be wrong but I believe this is one of the first, if not the first, such promotion that is being done for a local novel. Thank you again, Mat Jan. You guys certainly deserve an Oscar for creativity and passion.

[P.S. By the way, the mysterious arm that you see stalking "Tracker" is Mat Jan's]

2 comments:

JIE said...

Salam Kelana,

Ooohh... tangan Mat Jan... I was wondering if Flora had hairy arms hehehe :-)

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam Jie. At first I was wondering about the hairy arms as well. :-)