Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mid-year already

Time sure does fly. We are already in the second half of 2008. The first half has been eventful, for me at least. A lot has taken place, and I'm pretty sure more will follow in the second half of the year.

Before you know it, we'll be ushering in 2009. Sometimes it feels like the years are getting shorter. But I think it feels like that because we have so much to do compared to before, making it feels like time is running faster than before. Then again, who knows, maybe time is running faster than before.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Time sure does fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time flies by fast when you're having fun. Have a great next half of the year ahead.

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Thanks, Temasik_Temagi. And the same to you too.