Search Engine

Followers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Facial expression

Often, we could actually tell a person's mood by looking at his face. However, I'd think that this is not actually foolproof. Some people may look troubled, and yet in actuality they're not. Others somehow manage to hide their sadness behind a happy face.

Is it a lie if our facial expression doesn't really convey our true feelings? It's like wearing a mask to hide our true emotions. Some of us tend to do that. I admit, I do too. [In my case, it's not that hard to do since most of the times, I look very serious].

Some say, a facial expression can tell a thousand stories. So, what kind of stories does your facial expression tell? Or more importantly, what do we let our facial expression tell? The truth, or a charade?

No comments: