Search Engine

Followers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Raya report - Day 3

It is still wet on the third day of Aidilfitri. Like I said previously, I don't really mind as the showers keep the temperature down.

But things are quiet as with the previous days. I spent the whole day at home with my family. Only Saiful Sidek, whom I met about eight years ago in my alma mater during which I gave a motivational talk, dropped by for a visit in the afternoon. I have not seen him close to five years actually. So it was good to have met him today. We spent close to two hours catching up on old times.

Other than that, nothing much happens. I am on my second day of optional fasting. So far, I am confident that I would be able to complete all six days before the week ends.

And since things are rather quiet, I decided to start rereading the manuscript for my second novel tentatively entitled Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba. I actually finished writing the novel during the first few days of Ramadhan. I hope to complete rereading and repairing the manuscript before returning to Kuala Lumpur on Thursday, so that I can submit the manuscript to the publisher some time next week.

2 comments:

Pinky said...

Weather has been bad lately. Torrential rain swept across Kl over the 3 day raya break.

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

It's not just in KL. I think most of the country has been wet.