Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Raya report - Day 5

Guess what? Another uneventful - and wet - day. I noticed that quite a few friends have remarked that this year's Aidilfitri is so very quiet. Could it be the weather? Could it be something else? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm on my fourth day of puasa enam. And today is my second son's first month anniversary. And we brought him to have his Hepatitis B second immunisation jab.

Also today, we're spending the night at my mother-in-law's house. I'll be leaving for Kuala Lumpur tomorrow morning but my wife and newborn will be staying behind. My parents, sister and eldest son will coming along to KL. My sister will have her exams beginning this Saturday while my father has his follow-up at IJN. On Monday, I'll be coming back to Kulim to send my parents and son. From then onwards, I will be plying the North-South Expressway on a regular basis to visit my family.

I suppose the adventure of travelling northwards and back will be more eventful than this year's Hari Raya.

No comments: