Search Engine

Followers

Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday delight

I am delighted with two good news today.

First, I finally get to move into my new office. The long wait is finally over. While work on the floor is not completely done, at least my office space is fit for work. So, after exactly a month since the rest of the staff moved, I get to join them at the new office at last. No more squatting for me.

Second, I received an e-mail from my editor informing me that my second novel, Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba, is out. A call to the publisher's marketing department confirmed this. By the end of the week, it should be available in major bookstores nationwide. I will only be getting my complimentary copies after Tuesday though, as my editor is on leave. [I'll go and get a copy of my own at the bookstore soon, just to quell this anxiety that I have at the moment].

So, there you have it. After quite a wait, I get to heave a double sigh of relief.

Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

ShaneShock said...

Congrats!

SS