Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Disturbing reality

I felt so disturbed when I saw today's edition of The New Straits Times. The newspaper's front page displays an image of a Palestinian father distraught in front of the bodies of three very young children.

The image is disturbing. And the image brought tears down my eyes. I just cannot imagine if I were to be in that position and situation.

I cannot begin to wonder what must be running through the minds of the Palestinians who are going through this carnage. Who, in their right mind, would want to hurt - what more, kill - innocent children?

That image on the front page of The New Straits Times will remain in my memory for quite some time. It's a reminder to me of just what Israel is.

Let us continue to pray so that these atrocities will come to an end... for good.

3 comments:

Izza Hani said...

saya memang tak boleh tgk langsung. kalau nampak cepat2 pandang tempat lain. bukan tak mahu amik tahu, tapi perasaan ibu lagi cepat terguris kalau tengok gambar2 macam tu.

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hati seorang bapa juga terguris, Izza. Saya tak dapat bayangkan kalau saya berada di tempat lelaki dalam gambar tu.

a.cakri said...

Satu kekejaman terkutuk oleh bangsa yg sombong dan hina...(Allahyarham Zubir Ali)

Harap kita yg tiada terdaya ni sekurang2nya memboikot 1 saja produk US/Israel (kalau dah tak mampu sanagt2).
US merupakan penyumbang kepada kewangan Zionis. Barrack Obama telah menjanjikan sumbangan yg sangat banyak untuk kaum yahudi menjelang satu dekad lagi.