Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Readjusted routine

Beginning Monday of this week, I have had to readjust some of my routine. I am in the middle of completing the editing and typesetting of a very thick book that Yayasan Ilmuwan is publishing. I have to temporarily shift my focus and attention to the publication of this book, and hence all other writing projects (read: creative writing) have to give way for the time being. I am at the office until midnight for a few nights already this week, and I suspect this will continue for another week.

As such, for those who have been anticipating the sequel to Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba, I plead for your patience. Insya-Allah the sequel will be completed and the novel will come out this year. But it will be a bit later than originally planned.

I pray that I be given the strength and health to undertake all these tasks.

No comments: