Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And now... the door that wouldn't unlock

Level 3 continues to be problematic. If you don't believe me, read this, this, this, this, this and this.

I was out for a meeting earlier this afternoon. As usual, I'd lock the door to my room. When I came back to the office around 2 o'clock, I was not able to unlock my door. Apparently the keyhole got pushed inside, and one of the screws fell off rendering the lock useless. I had to call the contractor who did the job many moons ago. He arrived one and a half hour later.

The problem was fixed after half an hour. But all in all, I wasted two hours just because I couldn't enter my room.

2 comments:

Sufi Intelek said...

aduss...kesiannye kelana...selalu menghadapi masalah dengan ofisnya..mungkin merindui ofis lama agaknya..huhu..

Xara said...

Bersabar ye banyak-banyak :D