Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Minor changes

Well, it's Saturday and I'm at the office. Not because there's work to be done, but I have to oversee some contractors finishing off their still uncompleted work. I blogged about this before.

Anyway, I decided to do some minor changes on this blog's sidebar. I have added a link to the Integrated Transport Information System or ITIS website under the heading "Useful Resources" (formerly "Web Resources"). Personally, I find information found on this website to be helpful for people driving around Klang Valley.

I have also added several links under the new heading "All Things Novel." The old heading used to be "E-Novels" but I've decided to incorporate other related links as well. Aside from e-novels, there are also links to novelists' sites as well as critiques of novels.

And I have deleted the heading "Web Discussions." Two of the links under this heading have been redesignated under other more relevant headings while one link has been taken off altogether.

Talk about nothing better to do on a Saturday. *Sigh*

No comments: