Search Engine

Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sometimes we forget

I just got back from a function in Gombak. I am not going to write about that in this blog, but if anyone is interested, the details could be read here. But what I want to write on has to do with the charity tag initiated by Idham which I responded to here. It was an amazing coincidence that I had the opportunity to meet the Darul Izzah orphans at the very same function I attended. They were the special guests there.

Looking at the boys, I feel that sometimes we easily forget how lucky most of us are. We have our family who love and provide the strength for us to go on, no matter how difficult the challenges that we face. Family is indeed our pillar of strength. Unfortunately, more often than not, we forget that our family is one of the many blessings in our life.

I pray that the orphans would get through life with happiness and success. I also hope that the charity drive initiated by Idham is successful and be blessed by Allah SWT.

Most of all, I give thanks to Allah SWT for having a wonderful family to keep me going every day.

No comments: