Search Engine

Followers

Monday, July 02, 2007

Tag, you're it

This is a first for me since I started blogging. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Hehehe...

Anyway, I have been tagged, for charity of course, by Jie who was tagged by Fauziah who was tagged by Ruby Ahmad who was tagged by Raden Galoh who was tagged by Idham. If you're wondering how six degrees of separation is like in action, look no further!

Back to this charity drive. On the birthday of the initiator of this charity tag (26th August), the aforementioned Idham, wants to compile 100 bloggers' memes, where for every meme, he will contribute RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage. Anyone who wishes to support his efforts can do so. No need to wait to be tagged. We need 100 names by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment on his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.

Okay, with me so far? The rules are simple:

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry, you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blogs to let them know that they have been tagged. You have to include the message, "By doing this meme, you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage." Then, copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry. The meme is about completing at least 17 out of the following 27 sentences. (These can be copied and pasted to your entry).
So, here we go:
  1. A person is only as good as... his deeds, not just his words.

  2. Friendship is always... based on trust.

  3. To love is to... be loved.

  4. Money makes me... rich --- NOT!

  5. I miss... my teenage years.

  6. My way of saying I care is by... helping out without being asked.

  7. I try to spread love and happiness by... being kind, thoughtful, forgiving and giving.

  8. Pick the flowers when... they have become fruits, otherwise let them be.

  9. To love someone is to... accept their true selves which include their shortcomings. No one is perfect anyway.

  10. Beauty is... not what we see on the surface, but what lies in the heart.

  11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was... chapter 6 of Sains Paduan. *lol* [Those who did the pre-KBSM Sains Paduan will most probably get this].

  12. When I was twenty-one, I remember... I was one year away from returning home from abroad with a master's degree.

  13. I am most happy when... I have made others happy.

  14. Nothing makes me happier than... to prove others wrong.

  15. If I can change one thing, I will change... some of our Parliamentarians.

  16. If smiles were... money, then I... still wouldn't be a dollar richer. *sigh*

  17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... just have a quiet day with the family?

  18. If you want to... write just one book, then you have to... read a hundred books.

  19. Money is not everything but... everything costs money.

  20. The most touching moment I have experienced is... witnessing my son's birth.

  21. I smile when... I read witty lines.

  22. When I am happy, I... would end up talking too much.

  23. If only I don't have to... sleep, then... I would have more time to write.

  24. The best thing I did yesterday was... playing with my son.

  25. If I ever write a book, I will give this title... hehehe... too late, already written a few!

  26. One thing I must do before I die is... to utter the kalimah syahadah.

  27. Doing this meme, I feel like... doing my little bit for a bigger charity.
Hehehehe... so I have done my part by completing all the 27 sentences for this charity drive. As required, I will now tag the following bloggers to play a part in this charitable act:

Let's get rolling! :)

No comments: