Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged again

I was tagged for the second time, this time by Nor Ash Burn. So here goes:

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find the line 4.
Tidak mampu untuk dinafikan terpercik juga perasaan kecewa... (from Ku Seru Kasihmu, a novel by Izzul Izzati)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Errmmm... and the motive for this is? Stretching is more of Mr Fantastic's forte..

What is the last thing you watched on TV.
Depends... if watching attentively, that would be last night's news. If watching without paying much attention, that would be this morning's breakfast show as I was leaving the house for work.

Without looking, guess what time it is.
11.45 a.m.

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11.48 a.m.

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The cold air blowing from the air-cond split unit in my room.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Technically I am outside the house at the moment. I stepped out to go to work.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Surfing the Internet reading the news.

What are you wearing?
Why, office clothes of course.

Did you dream last night?
I don't think so. Even if I did, I usually couldn't recall.

What are on the walls you are in?
Let's see, a clock, a wall cabinet filled with stacks of books, a framed carving of Allah's 99 names and the split unit air-conditioner that is cooling this room.

Seen anything weird lately?
The word "weird."

What do you think of this quiz?
Longish.

What is the last film you saw?
Spider-Man 3.

If you become a millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would rather pay off my loans than going on a buying spree to be honest.

Tell me something about you I don't know?
That'd be telling. *chuckles*

If you could change something about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
One thing would definitely be the state of Malaysian football.

Do you like to dance?
NO!

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My daughter!

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
My son!

Would you ever consider living abroad?
No. Been around the world, there's no place like home...

No mention anywhere of the need for me to tag others. So, I won't. Hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak amir... akak nk tahan gelak tp takleh jgk.. bukan slept outside ler, amir.. tp step outside! *tutup mulut ngan tangan dn cabut lari*.... nor ash burn

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hehehe Kak Nor. Pembetulan telah dibuat. Thanks for the heads-up.