Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New lease of life

Fikri and Hui Yi in IJN yesterday.
Picture from The Star.

Fikri is in the news again today, at least in The Star. I'm not sure whether the other papers carry this news item as I haven't got the chance to scan through the others yet.

When I spoke to him on Monday, he told me about the function organised by the IJN Foundation. And today's news was about that special get-together.

I hope that this kind of news would continue to create awareness on the importance of organ donation. Without donation, there will not be any transplants. And without transplants, patients like Fikri would not be able to get a new lease of life.

I also hope that Tee Hui Yi would also get a donor soon. It has been way too long for the little girl to be on IVAD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Selamat menyambut Ulang tahun Kemerdekaan di rantau! Enjoy ....

idham