Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

First in last out

It has been increasingly difficult for me to find the time to blog these past few weeks. My workload has increased extraponentially. I would be the first in the office, usually just before sunrise, and most times, I am the last one to leave, some time between 8 and 9 p.m. Back at home, after my children are asleep, I would continue my work till about 3 a.m.

It is tiring, I admit, for I really miss my sleep and rest. And to a certain extent, stressful. But the weird thing is, I find all this satisfying and rewarding.

Most of the things that I have to do involve writing and reading. And to write and read, I require the right kind of environment. Writing and reading may sound trivial to some, but I can assure you, not everyone can do these as a living.

1 comment:

Sufi Intelek said...

Salam Kelana,
uisshh..dahsyatnya jadual..macam sangat pack..huhu..erm..tapi kdg2 kesempitan waktu tu Allah bagi sebab nak kita jangan abaikan waktu lapang.

Anyway, saya sokong membaca dan menulis bukan satu trend hidup yang popular. Saya pernah ditegur oleh seorang senior, katanya macam pelik sebab mana2 jumpa saya, mesti membaca punya.

Bagi saya, rasa macam membuang masa kalau duduk saja tanpa ada buku kat tangan..huhu..