Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Long Tuesday

With so many things happening around the same time, I feel like I'm coming down with something. Hopefully, it's just exhaustion. At this point in time, I can't afford to be ill. The year's end seems to be the busiest so far.

Today has been a long day (and it's not over yet). It's nearly a quarter to six in the afternoon as I write this. We had just finished an in-house course for our staff here. And somehow I feel so tired. I have another discussion at 6 o'clock.

The good thing about being kept busy is that you're always on your feet. The only thing is that you'll have to ensure that you get enough rest and that your health is not affected.

I am so tired and sleepy at the moment, and can't wait to go home.

No comments: