Search Engine

Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Working weekend at PD - Day 3

I slept at around 4 a.m. before waking up about 6.30 a.m. It wasn't that I couldn't sleep, but rather I was finalising my slides for my talk at 8 o'clock.

My talk started about 15 minutes late, as some of the staff thought that the session would begin at 8.30 a.m. Anyway, the talk went pretty well, methinks.

As soon as I finished my talk, I checked out and drove back to Kuala Lumpur. I didn't spend much time on the beach, much less dipping in the waters of Port Dickson throughout my 3 days here. After all, this WAS a working weekend. And I managed to get quite a bit done...

...not that it'd make any difference if I were to be in Kuala Lumpur.

So, farewell Port Dickson. Till next time (whenever that will be).

No comments: