Search Engine

Followers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Autumn drizzle

My alma mater, the University of Glasgow, during autumn.

I am still at the office as I blog this. I just came back from dinner, and it is drizzling.

Somehow, the ambience of the night reminds me of an autumn rainfall in the UK. It certainly felt like walking down a street in Glasgow during one of those nights when I walked back from the mamak shop to the office. And I can't help but remember the half a decade I spent there.

Those were certainly one of the best (and perhaps surreal) times of my life. And they will forever remain special and cherished deep in my heart.

2 comments:

Izza Hani said...

aikss...hogwart desu ne...
so desu ne.
shinjaranai

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hogwart? Hehehe...

Right out of Harry Potter's novels. That's the magic of Glasgow University, I guess.