Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have passport will travel

I don't travel much. I don't like travelling really. Most of my travels are work or study-related.

My first passport was made when I was 11. At that time, I was living in Johor Bahru and the school had organised a study trip to Singapore. So, I made my first passport in order to enter the Lion City.

My second passport was made when I was 17. This time around, I needed the passport since I was leaving for the UK to further my studies.

My third passport was made in 2003. I needed the passport because I was involved in meetings and conferences in Indonesia, Egypt and Algeria.

On Tuesday, my boss told me (before sending me home) that I should be prepared for a couple of overseas trips in April and May. I just said "okay" without thinking much about it. After all, it is part of my work. Then when I got home, I noticed that my passport is no longer valid. Looks like I have to make a trip to the Immigration Department very soon to get my passport renewed.

1 comment:

JIE said...

Salam kelana,

Nak ikut! Heheh... yeah right :-) Buat passport sekarang ni senang & cepat, cuma sediakan duit je la...