Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Campus life

Truth be told, I have never stayed on campus during my undergraduate studies in Glasgow. Sometimes, when I think about it, I do regret not having the experience of living on campus.

On Thursday evening, I was a panellist in a forum organised by the students of Applied Science with Islamic Studies held at the Academy of Islamic Studies, Universiti Malaya. The forum was lively, so much so it ended at 11.30 p.m. instead of the scheduled 10.30 p.m., and by the time I left the university campus, it was already 12.15 a.m.

That was the first time that I left the university at that hour. And I was surprised to see campus life at night is very lively with activities. I could see students associations having their meetings. And there were also students who were studying and writing up assignments within the faculty's building. Outside, I was surprised to see a student jogging!

I guess there is never a dull moment on campus. And that's what I missed.

[For a brief review of the forum, read this entry].

1 comment:

Sufi Intelek said...

Salam..kelana..
kasi malu saja..huhu..bukan nak bgithu dulu nak link kan kat blog saya..huhu..anyway..hopefully semua dapat manfaat daripadanya..

patutnya student sc gunaan yang buat ulasan skit..huhu...