Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Decisions

If life is a journey, we'll have to decide which route to take. There are times that we have difficulties in deciding once reaching a crossroad. And usually, once the decision has been made, there is no turning back.

I have come across major crossroads in my life before. Almost each time, I had taken risks, venturing into the road less travelled. Alhamdulillah, so far, each decision I made (no matter how crazy or irrational they may seem then), have turned out well.

I am yet again standing at a crossroad. In actuality, I don't have to make this decision today. In fact, I don't really have to decide for another year.

I have one aim that I want to achieve in my life. But I don't foresee that happening just yet. I have given myself until 2013 to achieve that aim. But what if, opportunity were to present itself early? What if I now have that option to achieve that personal aim much earlier? Should I go for it? Or should I stick to the schedule?

For the time being, I am still weighing my options. I will not make a hasty decision. Nevertheless, the decision will have to be made.

I pray that whatever decision I make, it will be for the best.

1 comment:

enigma said...

how should I phrase this...ooo...hmmmm...errrr....eeeee.....haiya!

Ok, if it is good for you, then go ahead. gambatte!