Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tiring affair

This morning, I left for Shah Alam to attend two meetings at Universiti Teknologi MARA. The first was a breakfast meeting with Professor Dr Abu Bakar Abdul Majeed, the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy. This was followed by the university's Research Ethics Committee of which I am a member. The meeting ended at close to 1 o'clock.

I immediately drove to Universiti Malaya for another meeting to discuss an upcoming international workshop scheduled to be held in July. By the time I got back to the office, it was already 5 o'clock.

I must say that attending meetings can be a tiring affair. My body and mind are very exhausted. I hope I can sleep early tonight.

1 comment:

awi cakri said...

Salam,
Meeting...only the minutes are counted, but hours are wasted.