Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Been a while

I have seemingly disappeared from the blogosphere for almost one week. My usually one blog entry a day apparently was missing, and as such, I received quite a few messages from friends asking me where I am, whether I am well or if everything is okay. I am touched by the concerns of friends. But worry not, because the simple answer to my relatively long silence is that I have been very very busy with work.

You see, last Friday, my firm/company/organisation landed a consulting project, which will keep us busy until March. As the first phase of the project will take off in a few hours time, there were a lot of things that needed to be done. I was basically working from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. at the office, while continuing until 3 a.m. at home, before catching a couple of hours sleep. There were no weekends for me as I was at the office. Simply put, I had not the opportunity to blog.

For that, I apologise. Nonetheless, as was blogged in my previous post, things are looking up and 2007 has started on the right footing. The first 10 days of 2007 have virtually been the most exciting, promising and productive days in my life.

I am not sure how frequent or how often will I be able to blog. It all very much depends on how much time and energy I have left. With the consulting project, and some more to come; with the books I am writing; with my family responsibilities; with the possibility of starting a lab-based research - surely something will have to make way.

But fret not, for I will most certainly try my level best to blog as often as is permitted.

P.S. I will be away from KL beginning today till the weekend. If I manage to find an Internet connection at the place I'll be, I will try to blog down an entry or two, insya-Allah.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Oh now it is "my company".... big time tauke huh? *lol*